Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why Do I Even Try?

I am wondering why I clean my house. I clean it and then 2 or maybe 3 seconds later its a disaster area again, its piontless I swear. Same with laundry, it never ends, I mean NEVER! I can get it all done (so i think) and the next day, no not even the next day that night, there is another huge pile. What do you do? There is always another mess to clean, food to cook, kids to bath, clothes to wash or fold, fights to stop, or a doctor to see, or bigger clothes to buy, or something. Its never ending, I swear I am going crazy! I need help!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like things are getting hectic! I feel the same way sometimes and I only have one! Anyway, as far as the tag goes, I just copied the whole thing and then pasted it in a new post and put my own answers in it. Good Luck!