Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Meet the Flinstones


Heath and I dressed up as Betty and Barney Rubble. Kylee and Kortnee were Pebbles, and Kaleb was Bam Bam, which is perfect cause he loves to go around and hit things. Our freinds were Fred and Wilma Flinstone and their boys were the Dinosaurs. We went to the Halloween party at the church. We won the costume contest they had! We had so much fun!

This is the whole clan! I made all the costumes except the Dinosaurs and Wilma. It was a lot of work but it was definitely worth it. Don't we look cute?!

Me as Betty and my friend Rachel as Wilma

6 comments:

Liberti said...

Oh my HECK - so CUTE!! Way to go on making all the costumes! You guys seriously look adorable!

Esplins said...

Megan Jones... I mean Bell? I had forgotten your last name. So you commented on Lori Snyder's blog but the comment was sent to my email. Don't ask me how. So I decided to check out your blog. This is Emily Moore... now Esplin. Your kids are darling! I can't believe you have 3 all under 3! Way to Go! And I absolutely love your costumes! Keep in touch. Check out our blog: esplins.blogspot.com

Malerie said...

I'm so glad you found me. I love finding blogs and seeing how they have been doing. You are a mom of 3?? That's crazy and awesome! I'm excited to keep up with your blog! Let's keep in touch!

Malerie said...

I'm so glad you found me. I love finding blogs and seeing how they have been doing. You are a mom of 3?? That's crazy and awesome! I'm excited to keep up with your blog! Let's keep in touch!

Angie said...

You guys are an amazing replica of the real things! You did a great job!

kellie and craig said...

Hands down those are the best costumes! Especially since you made them, that is a lot of work and you did a great job! You all look so great:) Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm 6 months so I'm due the first of February.