Monday, November 10, 2008

To: Rebekah

every one else, you might think im stupid but i wanted to leave a note for rebek SOOooooOOO!
this is my comment to Rebek cause your thing is retarted!

i love all your decorations they are so cute! Halloween! what a fun holiday. everyone looks so cute. hey where are your costumes?
hey im having a modbe party on sat do you want to come. you could drive with hezz. that would be so much fun i would love it if you would come. i already miss you soooo much!

by the way you need to change all this crap to leave you a comment its a pain in my ars haha! luv ya

ok this is my 3rd and final try.

ok so i never got to post a comment so this is it.

1 comment:

Hawkins said...

Megan, you need not worry anymore you should be able to leave comments on my blog now. I would love to come out to your modbe party, but as of right now we are planning on having our craft day on the 15th. I will let you know if that changes, I know Loni is in charge for this month and she was going to order some stuff for it but wasn't sure if she would get it in time if we had it on the 15th.(hopefully this is making sense, I have been a little sleep deprived, that's always a good excuse for stupidity, right?!) Your blog is so cute, your wedding pic's are so cute, you look gorgeous!!!
-Rebekah