Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anniversary

We got married in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple on the beautiful morning of November 12, 2004. Little did I know what I was getting myself into! haha! I'm totally just kidding. I love my husband with my whole heart. I couldn't ask for anyone better. He has given me the life I always wanted, we have 3 beautiful children and a good relationship with each other. One thing that we do that keeps 'US' happy is every week we go on a date without the kids, thanks to my mother-in-law who is always willing to watch the them. Thanks Susan. It is so nice to go out without the crying and craziness. I enjoy the time that I get to spend alone with Heath.


What a handsome man!

What a beautiful day, I can't believe it has been 4 years already.

Last night I was looking at these pictures and I told Heath " I can definitely see why you married me. haha" JK but man, do I wish I looked like that again. And I thought I was fat then.
Good times!

Great Memories!


I love this picture because Heath is looking at me like he just adores me and loves me so much. I can honestly say he still treats me like a Queen, the same as when we met, he always tries to do things to make me happy. I have had a few trials in the past few years and Heath has always been there to help me get threw them. I am so lucky and blessed to have a great husband like him.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Cute you guy's look so good. but you spelt anniversary wrong.

Liberti said...

Congrats! 4-years, it goes by so fast, doesn't it?? - I never knew our anniversaries are so close, we'll be celebrating 6 years on the 15th!

Huntsmans said...

You have a beautiful family!! Are your older two twins? i am glad you found me, I will now keep you on my list!

kellie and craig said...

You are Beautiful! My favorite pic is the dress lifted up with the flip flops sooo cute! Congratulations! You guys look perfect together.