Sunday, October 26, 2008

OUCH!!

So, my kids had been sick for almost a month, I finally decided to take Kaleb in cause his eyes were all goobery. When I got to the doctor I had the feeling to get Kortnee seen too, so I had them both checked. I'm sure glad I listened to that Motherly Instinct because Kortnee had an infection in her left ear. Kalebs eyes were both infected and both ears too! I couldn't believe it. No wonder they weren't sleeping very well. Anyway, you know how it goes, they are both on antibiotics for 10 days. Can't wait till they are all better. Poor babies.

1 comment:

kellie and craig said...

Megan,
Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog. It's always nice to keep in touch with old friends. My blog is private but if you email me your email address I'll send you and invite. It's klo_beach@yahoo.com. Your family is so darling!