Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Family

Well, I have no idea what I'm doing but here goes nothing. Heath and I have been married for 4 years, on Nov. 12. Man the time has flown by. It seems we have been married for 8 years considering how much we have grown. We have 3 babies, they're not triplets, but I say babies because they are all under 3 years of age. We have Kylee who will be 3 in Dec, Kaleb will be 2 in Feb. and then our newest addition Kortnee, is 5 mo. Don't worry we didn't plan it so if you think I'm crazy I didn't chose this, well plan it I should say. It is pretty crazy that I can juggle it all and the most crazy thing about it is that I'm only 22. I got married right out of high school and didn't waste any time. Heath is working and mentally preparing himself to get back to school. It's really hard to balance school, work and spend enough time with the kids as well as the wife. haha.

No comments: