Friday, January 8, 2010

Secrets Out!!

Some of you might think I'm nuts but yep, I am 12 weeks pregnant. So, I suck at keeping my pregnancies a secret. I don't know why but I just can't. Its just so exciting to me, and I think I want people to know why I'm getting fat and not just think, "man, she is gaining weight, or she was doing so well and now look at her." Anyway I am happy to say I haven't gained any weight yet, thank heavens!! We'll see if I can keep it under control this time. I have been crazy tired and my body is already starting to hurt a bit, other than that I can't complain.

4 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Congrats on baby #4. That is so exciting! I can't believe you have so many kids.... I need to catch up for sure! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! You have wanted this for awhile now! This is exciting!!!

Esplins said...

Congrats Meg! That's great. Summer babies are so fun!!

Nichole Burdett said...

Congrats on baby #4! By the way, you look awesome!