Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Go Me!!


Ok so I know you probably don't need a reminder or maybe just dont want one but this is me before and me 82 lbs later. WOW!


Ok so I have to brag one more time before I get fat again. Over thanksgiving I got the flu and I was horrible but at the same time it was wonderful. I lost about 4 lbs over the holiday so I was ok with that. So I am proud to say that I finally weigh in the 130s!!!! I think I weighed that much in 8th grade and never again until now! I weigh about 30 lbs less than when I got married. I'm in shock!! Really, I cant believe it. I went from an XL kinda tight to a Small and it feels so so so good. I dont know if i should say this but I am so proud of myself!! Woohooo!!

6 comments:

Liberti said...

Megan! You.look.AMAZING! Go Girl! Seriously, brag all you want, that is an amazing accomplishment and you SHOULD be SO PROUD!

The Payne Family said...

You should be so proud of yourself! That is a huge accomplishment! You look so freaking amazing! I'm jealous of your hot bod!! Way to go!

Annie said...

You should be so Proud! way to go you look amazing! keep it up !

kellie and craig said...

You look amazing! When I saw you in Old Navy I forgot to tell you, you better be proud of yourself and keep it up! You really do look so great:)

Esplins said...

Meg you look fantastic!! Brag it up! You totally deserve it with all your hard work. I wish I had your commitment to lose a little weight. :)

Natalee said...

WOW! Megan you look great!! That is a HUGE accomplishment. Way to go!