Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Latest Project!!

So we had a Yard Sale and sold a lot of stuff including out entertainment center. We were living in chaos without it. I didn't have any where to put my diapers or movies or anything. We had our t.v. on a little end table and every thing stacked by it. I was going crazy!! My friend gave me the idea to build one and sent me to knock-offwood.com
So I drew up a picture of what a wanted and showed it to Heath and said this is what I want. He said, "I'm not a carpenter!" But he would do anything for me so we went to Lowes (yes, we have one out here) and started figuring out what we needed for it and got to work. I was so excited!!
It's not perfect but we made it and it we love it. Heath found out that maybe he is a carpenter!! Thanks Heath! I love it!!

This is what we ended up with which would have cause us at least $700 if we would have bought it at Pottery Barn or RC Willey and we spent about $200.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your entertainment center. You can send Heath out here to build one for me! :)

Jamie said...

Thats really nice! Good job Heath!

Our ABC Family said...

Way nice! Way to go!