Monday, June 29, 2009

yea me!!

I finally did it! I reached my WW goal. I am proud to say that it has taken me 8 months and I have lost 56.6 lbs with weight watchers. I have lost 71.6 total. I have also converted two of my siblings to Weight Watchers well three if you count my brothers wife. I am so excited to for them to start their weight loss journey. It is amazing what 70 lbs. can do to a person. I literally feel like a new Woman and a better mom and a way better wife. I am so much more willing to get my butt out of the chair or couch or out of bed to help my kids or play with them or make dinner or clean the house or whatever. The list could really go on forever. Maybe Ill keep going for a sec, I can run a mile well at least 2 without stopping, I can tie my shoe without being out of breath and I feel like I could talk to whoever and when ever. Don't get me wrong I will still get nervous in front of a big crowd so I haven't changed that much but I am way more confident.
Well I got brave and decided to post my before and after picture. Thanks to Rebekah who put the pressure on.
Now brace yourself, don't laugh either! These are BEFORE pictures and my baby was a good two months or more so no it's NOT because I JUST had a baby. No excuses, please.

Ok, so you can laugh, Heath and I about died laughing at these pictures. Heath says he doesn't remember me like this. So I'm sure he has just blocked these images, poor guy had to look at this every day and night. I'm surprised he can still see! I just can't believe I was this big! Yikes!!


These are the AFTER pictures. What a HUGE difference! Even if I do say so myself.
I went down 5 or 10 sizes however you want to look at it!


WOW!!

10 comments:

Liberti said...

Megan YOU. LOOK. FABULOUS. - You SHOULD be SO PROUD. I still struggle to get my but out of bed and exercise, it seems to never get easy - what an accomplishment!! Way to go!
PS. My mom and kenz have been bragging for a while about how great you look - I'm glad to finally get to see :)

The Payne Family said...

Congrats.... you look AWESOME!! Seriously, after having 3 babies, you look great! Congrats on reaching your goal!

Unknown said...

I think you look fabulous and have said so many times! I need to get my butt in gear and do what you're doing!

kellie and craig said...

You look amazing! I'm so happy for you, that is so great! Keep it up girl that's awesome!

Jamie said...

That's what I'm going to look like in a year!!! Good JOB SISTA!

The Carter Family said...

You look so great! Congrats. Hopefully I can be as motivated as you when this baby comes out.

Angie said...

That is totally amazing! I am so proud of you. Great job! And thanks for the motivation!

Anonymous said...

Great Job MEG! I think you look fabulous! I need to get my bum in gear and start running again. Its realy hard espeically cause I work a desk all day and my job is so mental and fries my brain... Seeing your cute pictures makes me want to be cute again too! Sounded like you had a good weekend with Rebek, we will have to come out another time. Nates Family had a reunion on Saturday so we stayed and went to that.

Malerie said...

wow megan, you are a total inspiration! that is absolutly incredible that you were able to juggle being mom to three little ones, clean house, be a wife AND loose so much weight. Way to go. seriously, you're awesome!!!

Jenzette said...

You look soooo amazing! You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work.