Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Baby is 1?!

The Birthday Girl!


We had a yummy barbque with the family and friends.

We taught Kortnee how to blow out the candles but when it came time she froze. I made this little lady bug cake, what a fun project.

She did not want to put her hand in the cake but I helped her and made her tasted it. She would scream until I got it in her mouth and then she would like it. It was so funny to see her get so mad one second and then love it the next.

The next morning my Mom, Dad, Meredith, and Anders showed up from AZ. Benny boo and Julene came from ID. They surprised the heck out of me, I was in shocked and confused when I opened my front door and they were all standing there. It was so fun to have some company over the weekend, even if there was nothing to do.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's an awesome cake! WOW! too bad I missed it! Hey don't u have any pictures of her cute swim suit?