Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
Sitting in, what, six grade with Mrs. Allen at Pleasant Grove JR. High
Attending Beehives
Playing Barbies
Thinking I wanted to be older
Probably babysitting my one year old brother

5 things on my to do list...
Lose Baby Weight
Do the laundry
Change the Beds
Clean the house
Read all the books in the Twilight series

5 snacks I love...
Bread
Homemade baked goods
Cinnamon Rolls
Bread
Pretty much any kind of Breads

5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
Pay off all debt
Build our dream home and furnish it
Anonymously give to people in need
Save lots and lots of moola
Buy Heath four wheelers, trailer, fishing and hunting stuff

5 places I've lived...
Vernal, UT
San Diego, CA
Springville, UT
Houston, TX
Pleasant Grove, UT

5 jobs I've had...
Lifeguard
Swim Instructor
My Family Customer Service (never again!)
Wal-mart (Fabrics & Crafts)
Mom

5 people to tag...
Rachel Atkinson
Kellie Apfel
Emily Esplin
Liberty VanGass
Jamie Jones

2 comments:

Huntsmans said...

It is weird to think that it was ten year ago that we were in Mrs Allens class...all those good old days:)

Esplins said...

Thanks for the tag... I'll get around to it sometime. :)